- 1st place in category 2015 Orange Rose Contest for Unpublished Writers (Novella) -- Drag Me Away
- Finalist 2015 Pages From the Heart Contest (Paranormal/Fantasy/Futuristic/Time Travel) -- Chambered
- 1st place in category 2016 NEORWA Cleveland Rocks Contest (Novella) -- Sweeping Silver
- 1st place in category 2016 WisRWA 25th Annual Fab Five Contest (Paranormal) -- Chambered
- Finalist 2016 Pages From the Heart Contest (Paranormal/Fantasy/Futuristic/Time Travel) -- Locked
- Double Finalist & 1st place Light Paranormal 2017 On the Far Side Contest (Light Paranormal & Urban Fantasy)--East Pluto & Spiked
- Double Finalist & 1st place 2017 Pages From The Heart Contest (Paranormal)--East Pluto & Spiked
- 1st place in category 2017 Best Banter Romance Writer's Contest (Paranormal)--Spiked
Cheryl P. Rider has worked as a decorative painter, a fitness instructor, and a background investigator for nuclear power plants, all of which prepared her in strange and different ways for writing paranormal romance. Originally from the California desert southwest, she now lives in San Diego with her husband, kids, dogs, cats, and the occasional friendly ghost.
Thanks for dropping by!
~Cheryl P. Rider
Member of Romance Writers of America, RWA San Diego, and From the Heart Romance Writers.